Neuro Partners work hard to make sure our content is easy to read and easy to navigate, taking into consideration customers who use speech readers.
We are always looking to improve our web site and make it easier to use. We have designed our website site in accordance with guidelines laid down by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
The guidelines include:
- Using meaningful ALT text for all images to provide descriptive text.
- Using descriptive hyperlink text where necessary.
- Using an easy-to-see web colour scheme.
- Using an easy to read font type, size and colour.
Changing the Way You View Our Site
If you want to alter the size of the text displayed on this site you can change the option in your Internet browser.
To increase the text size of this website, hold the CTRL key (PC) or CMD key (MAC) and use your mouse scroll up or down.
If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
Known Browser Support
We have designed and built this website to operate on a wide range of browser technologies. Below is a list of browsers the site has been tested in.
- Internet Explorer 7, 8 and 9
- Mozilla Firefox 3 and higher
- Google Chrome
- Safari 3 and higher
Pages on this site benefit from structured semantic markup. This means that if your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets, the content of each page is still readable and is presented in a logical order. You can choose to switch off style sheets in many modern browsers if you wish.
Available Accessibility Software
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Home Page Reader, a screen reader for Windows. A downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user style sheets, image toggle. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, www, and several other operating systems.