Our Community based support aims to help Service Users to improve their quality of life and recover their independence wherever possible.
This may include such activities as shopping, swimming, walking, and other recreational activities, financial planning, budgeting for household bills, etc.
All of the Community Support Packages provided by Neuro Partners are tailored to the individual Service User; below are just a few examples;
- Community Support, Rehabilitation and Integration
- Domiciliary Care*
- Complex Needs Services
- Assessment Services and Intervention Planning
- Psychometric and Ability Assessments
- Transitional Planning, Support & Delivery
- Case Management and Co-ordination
- Occupational Therapy Support
- Consultancy Provision
- Specialist Psychiatric Nursing
- Mentorship and Coaching
- Physical and Psychological Therapy and Intervention
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Behavioural Management
- Minimal Consciousness
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Training to Employers, Professionals, Students and Families
The above list is not exhaustive; we deliver to a multitude of people with individual conditions, and can guarantee the highest level of quality services. Contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
* Neuro Partners are registered with the Care Quality Commission for delivering Domiciliary Care.