Whether a young or mature student, going to University or College can itself be a little overwhelming, but having a disability may be seen as an added obstacle.
Neuro Partners specialise in delivering tailored support and work in partnership with Universities and Colleges delivering specialist support to students with neurological conditions, mental health barriers, physical disabilities, sensory impairments and acquired brain injury.
Our Educational Support Services include;
- Travel Support Assistance
- Library Research Assistant
- Academic Support Assistant
- Examination Support
- Personal Care Assistant (Domiciliary Care)
- Note Taker
- Proof Reader
- Sighted Guide
- Study Skills Coach
We also offer:-
- Home Risk Assessment
- Student Placement Risk/Health and Safety Assessment
- Access to Work support – see our Employment Support page
Neuro Partners put the student at the centre of the care and support they receive, encouraging independence and aiming to fulfil their ambitions and aspirations.